Senior Testing Engineer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: IT
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the analysis of software, taking charge of preparing testing plans and assessing project risks.
- Implement testing, including creating a testing environment, integration testing, regression testing etc.
- Implement software performance testing and analysis, predicting system performance throttling as well as risks and safety concerns.
- Locate online/offline performance throttling and issues.
- Analyze loading characteristics and optimize product strategies.
- Improve platform and tools related performance and efficiency.
- Bachelors degree or higher in computer science or related fields or 5 years or more of related work experience.
- Experience with systems management and server/network configuration.
- Experience with development of Internet based software and testing.
- Experience with databases, SQL performance adjustment.
- Experience with multihreaded programming, with a solid foundation in algorithms and data structures.
- Target driven, able to prioritize and adapt to different working environments.
- Passionate about performance testing; innovative and self-motivated.
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate, including effectively carrying out cross-department tasks.
- Responsible work ethic and capable of working in a team
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.