iOS SDK Development Engineer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: IT
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing iOS client technology and jail-broken iOS mobile games with SDK tools, integration testing for in-game transactions.
- Write reports detailing product related technology according to development standards and project processes.
- Majoring in computer science or relevant specialization, 1 year or more of work experience with iOS development, priority given to candidates previously involved with apps listed on the Appstore.
- Proficient in C/C++ or Objective-C languages, familiar with iPhone UI controls and the iPhone system.
- Capable of using development tools like XCode and iOS-SDK.
- Proficient programmer, familiar with iOS development processes.
- Adept with Mac or Unix system controls, familiar with SQL, also familiar with TCP/IP protocols and network programming.
- Able to read English at a high level, able to take the initiative in using knowledge and skills in a work context.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.