Mobile Game Engineer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: R & D
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development of mobile products - both iOS/Android.
- Proficient in C/C++ and Cocos 2D-x and U3D programming. Familiar with iOS/Android cross-platform development.
- Logical analytical skills, with good coding fundamentals that focus on code quality.
- Focus on user experience; be sensitive to new technologies; brim with vibrancy and team spirit; possesses good communication skills.
- 3 years or more experience in game development, must have official iOS/Android related publishing experience.
- Love games, aiming to develop high quality mobile games.
- Email to: email@example.com
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.