Senior Operations Specialist
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: Operations
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation and implementation of business plans.
- Make improvements and suggestions for operational plans and procedures.
- Responsible for daily maintenance, such as launching and testing etc.
- Test game versions, events and content. Collect bug reports and track fixes.
- Data Analysis:
- Provide effective data analyses and summaries for games.
- Management and Coordination:
- Devise work plans for the operations team and supervise their implementation, whilst taking responsibility for efficacy.
- Coordinate with other departments (Marketing, Tech, Customer Service, Commercial, etc).
- 3 years or more of gaming experience. 1 year or more of industry experience.
- Considerable experience in understanding user preferences.
- Previous professional success with a game related project a plus.
- Enthusiastic and responsible work ethic, ability to work under pressure and capable of working effectively in a team.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and copywriting ability.
- Email to: email@example.com
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.