Senior SDK Development Engineer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: IT
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Handle Android/iOS SDK design structure of R2 mobile games; drawing up plans for technical development, testing and release.
- Standardize development files, the development process, abstract and modularized code.
- Guide iOS/Android development engineers, lead development of research into new technology. Must be effective at problem solving and capable of working independently.
- Familiar with C++, iOS Objective C and iPhone SDK.
- Familiar with Java and Android development platforms and framework; 3 years or more experience in Android development.
- Hands on experience with Android based projects, can independently develop high-level Android apps.
- Experienced with Android programming, good understanding of Android SDK and use of related development tools.
- Accustomed to Android network mechanisms and possessing a good understanding of Socket TCP/HTTP communication. Familiar with Android multithreaded development, Json and XML.
- Skilled with either iOS or Android in a professional context, must be acquainted with both.
- Excellent ability to read in English, showing initiative with improving work-related knowledge and skills.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.