Senior Windows Client Development Engineer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: IT
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- In charge of R2Games Windows micro-client product design, development and maintenance.
- Proficient with C/C++ languages, 5 years or more of C/C++ development experience, including mid to large size software development.
- Familiar with Win32 with 5 years or more of experience with Win32 platform development.
- Accustomed to user-end analysis, design and programming, a thorough understanding of structural and design patterns.
- Skilled with commonly used algorithms.
- Familiar with network programming, a good understanding of TCP/HTTP protocols, XML and HTML languages, multithreaded design technology.
- Skilled with Win32 GUI development and use of MFC and WTL libraries.
- Skilled with COM tools with good analytical and problem solving skills. Also able to independently take on tasks with a systematic approach.
- Email to: email@example.com
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.