Android SDK Development Engineer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: IT
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer-end technological development through Android SDK, integrated testing of in-game transaction systems.
- Write reports detailing product related technology according to development standards and project processes.
- Skilled with Java programming language, 2 years or more of Android development work experience.
- Familiarity with Android SDK and related tools.
- Skilled with Android API, a good understanding of the Android system, capable of creating and implementing Android interfaces, fundamental understanding of system storage data, familiarity with XML, HTTP, TCP/IP, Socket etc.
- Excellent critical thinking and work ethic, able to take initiative whilst also capable of working in a team.
- Reliable and passionate about mobile tech development.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.