BI Senior Developer
- Location: Shenzhen
- Department: IT
- Type: Public
- Job Responsibilities:
- Development of R2 Platform Data Center (ETL)
- Responsible for designing the framework of and developing R2Games' data collection platform.
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance, optimization and upgrade of R2's gaming platform data center.
- Import game data to the R2 platform; 1. Responsible for connecting and processing game data within the R2Games platform.
- Responsible for data processing and algorithm optimization for R2Games' platform.
- R2 Game Data Access
- Responsible for importing and processing operational and advertising data for the R2Games platform.
- Responsible for handling operational data requests on the R2Games platform and continuous improvement.
- Proficient with Java/C++ object-oriented programming; mastery of Linux fundamentals.
- Strong logic and critical thinking; possessing sound business acumen and excellent analytical skills.
- Possesses practical experience in the deployment and use of Hadoop, data warehouses.
- Candidates possessing experience with BI developer reporting, ad hoc queries, ETL, and data mining shall be given preference.
- Possesses excellent communication and copywriting skills; ability to handle pressure.
- Candidates should be passionate about technology, challenges, auto-didacticism, and proactivity.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When applying, please have the following subject title format: Name + Position
- Example: Sam + English Customer Service
- Please also attach your portfolio when applying for an art position. We will inform you once your application has been received.